Meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month beginning at 8:00p.m. at Station 1.
We have two main fundraisers:
- Fireworks sales in July (in the Popeye's parking lot by Walmart)
- Christmas tree sales in December (at Station 1).
The proceeds from these events are used for charity donations throughout the year.
Over the years, the association has donated to:
- School programs such as sports teams, bands, Shady Creek trips, FFA and many more at our local elementary, middle and high schools.
- Community and charity organizations such as the Cancer Society, Foster care, Shriners, T.I.P., Firefighters Burn Institute, little league and many others both local and national.
- Individual Students for sports teams, field trips and other fundraisers.
Requests for donations are best made in person at the monthly meetings.